Dover Park Hospice Open House 2016
Saturday, 28 May 2016
11 am to 5 pm
Every Moment Matters … All our Loved Ones Matter!
Join us at out upcoming DPH Open House 2016, where you can learn how best to care for and manage a loved one suffering from a terminal illness, such as cancer or heart disease.
Take this opportunity to learn from our team of doctors, nurses, therapists, as well as our medical social workers to:
• Learn how Hospice care and Palliative Care evolved from the 19th Century, and how such care developed in Singapore, as well as in Dover Park Hospice
• Learn the various aspects of care that you can provide for your loved one either at home or while they are in in-patient care; come speak with our doctors/nurses and get some advice and tips
• Plan ahead with Advance Care Planning (ACP)
– – – – – arm yourself with the knowledge; how to best prepare you and your family, and to start a dialogue session
or, find out how you can
• Use your talents & time to enhance your CSR/ charitable initiatives
– – – – – consider joining us in one of our 18 Volunteer groups who regularly engage our patients with fulfilling activities
See you then!