Dover Park Home Care
In Feb 2011, we started catering in a limited fashion to the patients discharged from our hospice home. Working with the Ministry of Health, we intend to expand on this to cater to a larger pool of patients.
This will be a 24-hour support service which caters to patients who choose to stay at home. We will assist patients and their family to cope with their deteriorating condition. Dover Park Home Care is committed to help the patients and their families adjust physically, mentally and emotionally, with the loss of health and independence.
- A support team of nurses, doctors and counselors / social workers
- On call service 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Provides medical and nursing advice and medical attention
- Pain and symptom control, psychosocial and spiritual support
- Regular review by a nurse
- Visits by the doctor when medical attention is needed
- Advance Care Planning
- Training of family members and caregivers to ensure the patient’s comfort at home
- Loan of medical and nursing equipment whenever possible, such as wheelchair, walking aid and commode