Dover Park Hospice is a non-profit, charitable organisation providing palliative care to patients suffering from advanced diseases regardless of age, race or religion. We are dedicated to be a Centre of Excellence for care delivery, education and research in Palliative Care. We are also a member of the Health Endowment Fund, the National Council of Social Service and the Singapore Hospice Council.
We are currently looking for matured & committed individuals to join us for the following positions:
1. Executive, Information Technology (Applications)
- Diploma in Computer Studies or higher
- Experience in IT applications support and enhancement
- Experience in supporting applications such as Microsoft Dynamic, Salesforce, Navision, etc
- Knowledge of .NET, HTML or Java applications for front end applications
- Knowledge of healthcare applications will be an added advantage
Support the IT Manager in IT applications support and enhancement, including the following:
- Maintain and support existing IT systems
- Gather and analyse user requirements, and propose solutions to address user requirements
- Train end users on the use of IT systems
- Coordinate with IT systems’ vendors to address user issues and follow up to close the cases
- Participate in the evaluation of new solutions
- Provide information to end users as and when required, by developing new reports or recommending existing reports/tools
- Coordinate within IT department to provide a single point of contact for IT applications
- Provide design specification for developers to develop new programmes/reports/interfaces or enhance existing programmes
- Configure existing IT systems to support expansion of the organisation
- Document the enhancements carried out and prepare user guides.
2. STAFF NURSES (IN-PATIENT & HOME CARE)
You will be required to work with the multi-disciplinary team to provide palliative care to patients with terminal illness and end-stage organ failure. The palliative management will include pain and symptoms management, psychological, emotional and spiritual care support to patients and their family members.
You will also ensure and maintain the standards of professional nursing practice and work effectively as a team.
- Degree in Nursing from a recognised institution
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in an acute care or home care setting
- Palliative Care / ICU nursing training or background preferred
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (for in-patient wards)
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
3. RESIDENT PHYSICIAN
To work with the multi-disciplinary team to provide symptom management, clinical care, psychological, emotional and spiritual care to patients and their families.
- Basic medical degree recognized by Singapore Medical Council
- Minimum 3 years post-graduation medical school
- Experience working in palliative care settings is desirable but not essential as training will be provided
- Leads the team of nurses to provide medical consults to patients with advanced and progressive disease
- Formulates and review care plans with multi-disciplinary team to maintain standards of care and ensures safety of patients.
- Assessment of new cases and performs on-call duties
Interested candidates are to email detailed resumes stating currect and expected salaries to:
Human Resource Department
Dover Park Hospice
10 Jalan Tan Tock Seng