The candidate will report to the Manager, HR.
The Assistant Manager, HR supports the full spectrum of HR functions including organisation transformation projects to build a competent, engaged and fulfilled workforce. He or She will work closely with Manager, Human Resource and stakeholders to assess the manpower needs of the organisation, develop a competency and training framework, build a learning culture and implement talent development strategies.
- Support the full spectrum of HR functions which include talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, employee relations and welfare, performance management, payroll, work pass application and general HR administration
- Execute performance appraisal, merit increment, promotion and bonus exercise
- Be updated with news on newly released grants and assist team to apply for suitable grants
- Implement employee engagement initiatives and oversee any adhoc HR projects
- Analyse data and statistics collated through employee surveys and propose improvement plans to the management to resolve issues, if any
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- Degree in relevant field from a recognized institution
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Competent in Microsoft Office applications
- Well versed in local HR practices, employment law and regulations
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills