The staff nurse will be required to work in a multi-disciplinary team to provide palliative care to patients with terminal illness and end-stage organ failure. Palliative care will include pain and symptoms management, and providing psychological, emotional and spiritual care support to patients and their family members.
You must also ensure and maintain the standards of professional nursing practice and work effectively as part of a team.
- Degree in Nursing from a recognised institution
- Minimum 5 years of nursing experience in an acute care or home care setting
- Palliative Care / ICU nursing training or background preferred
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (for in-patient wards)
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board