You are required to manage Dover Park Hospice’s new facility and expansion project at the Integrated Care Hub (ICH). The role of the Manager / Assistant Manager (Project) is to coordinate and complete the projects on time within budget and within scope. You have to oversee all aspects of the project including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and summarising progress of project.
You will be working directly with stakeholders to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. You are also expected to prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project, coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of the project are compatible and rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Besides that, a wide degree of creativity and seeing the project through is expected and you have to lead and direct the work of others.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience